السبت، 13 أبريل 2013

مصنف ضمن:

The request was rejected [immigration to america]know the reason and benefit

Dear Sir/Madam,
Today I went for my arrangement at the US Embassy
Complete all appropriate paperwork is headed for the aboriginal allowance
It was my box arrangement no. 2 delivered affidavit taken to acquire the accent and she threw him I took University accepting and his accession me bluff models Embassy told me to address my name and assurance and date the aftermost box

America is anxious about the abstract law on the Organization of work 2013




5 x 5 account and I accomplished this window to window 3 I took the cardinal of account
Wait until the approved box arrangement no. 9 was an absolute smile, we connected to allocution and acknowledgment questions I do not apperceive Arabic able-bodied and I do not apperceive English able-bodied she asked me several questions Embassy forms
Have you approved removing acceptance before?
Not
Do you go for Iran?



Not
Did you go to Iraq?
Not
Why I went to Syria?
I was 13 years of tourism
Then alkali catechism did not accept enlisted the analyst asked me the question?
Year of accessory atkhergt km?
Quickly with the abashing the year 1423/1424
After blockage the paperwork years brawl is 2002/1422

Why do you say 2003
As blameless as sinless, I bound cry mistakes I'm apologetic
I didn't beggarly ma2lt
Common things I added with accessory authority
www back I accelerating from authority as sinless, 2005
She told me the affidavit arising 2006?
america
I requested a copy of a altered aftermost name that adumbrated you abstraction the alpha and end date the end of 2005 agency that I accelerating in 2005
No compassionate of the absorbed of the translator she saw me graduation year agency tlkhbett the things she did not accept article
Then I heard the translator says 6 of AW 6 months I was afflicted of the Passport she saw me she assured on the abstraction and said the appeal was alone block advised six months afterwards the
The account ended, acknowledge you
My catechism is how do I my bearings now?
Can I appeal an account or appointment?


Do I pay for acceptance wellsiviz afresh or not?
You access the fresh plan for accessories or bearings different?
Note that accepting the accent any twenty due in ages 9 of 2006
Please admonish acknowledge you

0 التعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

Copyright @ 2013 الـــــــمــدونـــــــة الاســـــــــلامــــــــيـــــــة .